Get your ethically-raised meat at summer markets
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – summer market season! Enjoy being outside while getting your local, ethically-raised meat & eggs and meeting the faces behind our Rhode Island farm.
Starting in May, you’ll be able to find us at:
- Aquidneck Wednesday Summer Market: May 18th - Oct 26th on Wednesdays, 2-6pm, Memorial Blvd between Chapel & Edgar in Newport
- Aquidneck Saturday Summer Market: May 7th - Oct 29th on Saturdays, 9am-12pm, announcing NEW location soon!
- Hope Street Farmers’ Market: May 7th - Oct 29th on Saturdays, 9am-1pm, at Lippitt Park in Providence
- Casey Farm Farmers’ Market: Spring Seedling Sale on May 7th, 9am-2pm and regular market beginning May 14th on Saturdays, 8:30am-12:30pm, at Casey Farm in Saunderstown.
This week, find us at:
- Pat’s Pastured Farm Store: Fridays 3-6pm, Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Aquidneck Winter Market: Saturdays, 9am-1pm
- Farm Fresh Providence RI Farmers’ Market: Saturdays, 9am-1pm
We look forward to seeing you there!