Grilled steak topped with garlic butter? Perfection.
For a real treat, cook one of our 100% grass-fed steaks then top it with Butter Cuisine’s Bernaise or Garlic Herb butter. If you haven’t tried this combo yet, follow the recipe below from Chef Brian Halloran for a mouthwatering entrée at home.
Grilled Steak & Butter Cuisine Finishing Recipe
(Serves 4, Cook Time 8-12 minutes)
- Four 8oz Pat's Pastured Steaks
- 8 Tbsp Butter Cuisine’s Bernaise or Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper Mix, to taste (50 50 ratio)
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Season the steaks with salt & pepper mix. Rub with olive oil.
- Sear the steaks on each side for 4-6 minutes per side (check for your preference of doneness)
- Place on a serving platter and dollop 1 large tablespoon of softened Butter Cuisine’s Garlic Herb Butter or Bernaise on each steak.
Shop Wednesday-Sunday this week for home delivery or pickup next week.
Farmers’ Markets & Farm Store
Stop by to shop in person without ordering ahead, or order this week for pickup next week.
Farm Fresh Winter Market
10 Sims Avenue, Providence, RI
Aquidneck Growers Market
Gateway Visitor Center, 23 America's Cup Avenue, Newport, RI
Saturdays: 9am - 12pm
Pat’s Pastured Farm Store
830 South Rd, East Greenwich, RI
Fridays: 3pm - 6pm