Kelly’s Kielbasa Soup Recipe!
Kielbasa, Kale & Sweet Potato Soup
Cozy up with Kelly’s Kielbasa soup made with our Kelly Dogs, kale and sweet potatoes. It’s a family favorite during these winter months. Don’t forget the bread!
• 1 package kielbasa, sliced
• 2 qts chicken bone broth
• 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped
• 1 bunch kale, torn into pieces
• 1 yellow or white onion
• 2 cloves garlic (optional)
• 2 tbsp oil or butter
• salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Sauté an onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter; season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the kielbasa slices, and sauté until browned.
3. Add the garlic, and sauté an additional minute or two until fragrant.
4. Add the chopped sweet potatoes and broth and bring to a simmer.
5. Cook until sweet potatoes are tender, around 20 minutes.
6. Add in the kale and continue cooking for a few minutes until tender.
Get started by ordering the kielbasa and bone broth, plus bread for serving!
Shop Wednesday-Sunday this week for home delivery or pickup next week.