Simple & Delicious Easter Dinner: Blackberry Maple Glazed Ham
Bring farm fresh goodness to your table this Easter with our delicious nitrate-free smoked hams glazed with blackberry maple syrup from Blackberry Hill Farm.
A Rhode Island native, Bob operates Blackberry Hill Farm in Williamstown, VT where he produces specialty maple syrups that are sure to be a favorite at every holiday gathering.
Blackberry Maple Glazed Ham
- 1 bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup Blackberry Hill Blackberry Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Pour maple syrup over ham. In a small bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended; spread 3/4 cup over ham.
2. Bake, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours. Spread remaining butter mixture over ham. Bake until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings, 30-45 minutes longer.
Adapted from Taste of Home