These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile and rebuild cash boxes from all markets as well as petty cash box
- Preparing license and registration renewals for markets, automobiles, etc...
- Serve as HR manager including conducting phone interviews, submitting completed paperwork, training staff to use on-line time tracking software, submitting payroll, and keeping comprehensive HR files
- Invoice and reconcile all wholesale, special event, special order and home delivery accounts
- Monitor supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Work with farm owner and Fulfillment Manager to maintain and improve product inventory system
- Maintain and update farm website and marketing lists for all arms of the business (currently using Drip ECRM)
- Liaise with all farm staffs and keep them updated through weekly emails and monthly staff meetings
- Explore and evaluate new technologies to improve the operation of farm
- Implement technologies and train staff on their use
- Promote on-site and off-site farm events
- Create and maintain lists of event participants and revenues
- Manage farm promotions including Thanksgiving Turkey , CSA, Pullet Sales and Farm Camp
- Act as liaison between packing staff and retail and wholesale customers
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Other tasks as needed including (but not limited to) packing, deliveries, egg washing
- Minimum of 2 years of office administrative support experience
- Bookkeeping experience that includes generating basic P&L generation
- Proper coding of costs, revenue reporting
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive & Quickbooks
25-30 hours per week (weekly hour are approximately Monday-Friday 9am-3pm with flexibility)
Salary: $18-$20 per hour based on experience ; Health insurance is not provided.
$150 monthly meat & egg purchasing credit; discounts, professional development/training funding
Pat's Pastured is seeking a full-time Farm Hand. This position will work in most aspects of our farm.
Typically this environment is subject to exposure to all outdoor weather. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Salary is $12–$14 per hour, commensurate with experience.
$14 - $16 per hour based on experience (40 hrs per week) Interested applicants should fill out the questions listed on the job posting. We will accept applications until positions are filled. We will require either an in-person or video interview as part of the application process and if moved to next step a 1 day work try-out on-farm.